Stuff, Etc.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Frist Lied

From CrooksandLiars about the Schiavo Case,
Frist Lies to Matt Lauer

I was wondering how Frist would handle the news about Terri's autopsy.

Think Progress gave me the heads up: Majority Leader Bill Frist this morning on the Today Show: LAUER: But when you stood on the floor and you said, She does respond, are you at all worried that you led some senators…

Video-WMP

Video-QT

FRIST: I never said, She responded. I said I reviewed the court videotapes – the same ones the other doctors reviewed – and I questioned, Is her diagnosis correct?

Frist on Senate Floor, 3/17/05: I have looked at the video footage. Based on the footage provided to me, which was part of the facts of the case, she does respond.

More from Frist, 3/17/05: She certainly seems to respond to visual stimuli

It is pretty clear that he just lied about the whole case and how he basically did give a diagnosis. I am not that surprised that he lied, but its just ridiculous that he did it on the Today Show, where there is good visual evidence. Nonetheless, he's got some 'splainin to do; maybe the Right will call the Today Show part of the liberal media... that Communist Matt Lauer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home